Registration is closed at this time. Once the postponement has been announced, the registration link will re-open.
The manual will be updated and reposted once more information is available.
- Unfortunately, USA Volleyball does not have a specific reschedule date at this time. However, we will communicate at least 30 days in advance of the new date and/or location (if needed) once it has been decided by USA Volleyball. If you are registered for the event, you are entitled to a full refund, if requested. If you do not request a refund, your registration will be transferred to the new time/date of the event.
- Please know that USA Volleyball will not be held responsible for any financial obligations related to this postponement (i.e., airfare, hotel, etc.)
- We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, but athlete safety is of the utmost importance. The event will be rescheduled when it is safe to do so and allow all eligible athletes to participate. We hope to set a new date for this event soon.
- Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Athlete Eligibility Requirements:
- Be eligible to compete for the United States per USAV, NORCECA, FIVB and IOC regulations/requirements.
- Athletes must be a currently registered member of USAV.
- Athletes must be born on January 1, 2002 or later.
- Pairs must register together, and both must meet all athlete requirements.
- Pairs that finish first, second, or third at this event, are REQUIRED to attend USA Volleyball Beach High Performance Championships (U19 Training Block) on July 24-29, 2020.
- Athletes must be a U.S. citizen and have a valid passport.
- Must complete all FIVB required paperwork and documents as needed.
- An athlete who is 18 years of age or turns 18 on or before June 15, 2020, must successfully complete the MANDATORY SafeSport Training.
Top Team Honors and Privileges
- First Place finishers are guaranteed a trip to compete in the 2020 FIVB U19 World Championships.
- Second Place finishers will receive a trip to compete at the 2020 FIVB U19 World Championships, provided the FIVB allows the U.S. a second team slot.
- Third Place finishers will be alternates for the 2020 U19 World Championships
- First, Second, and Third place finishing teams will be required to attend a training (date and location TBD)
- USA Volleyball will cover all expenses for the training (date and location TBD) and the U19 World Championships for these qualified teams.
Athlete Registration Deadlines
- Registration deadline TBD: $200 + online fees
- Late Registration Deadline TBD: $250 + online fees.
- After TBD, athletes need a medical note and proof of flight itinerary in order to withdraw/change partner.
*Refunds are issued minus a $20 administrative fee. No refunds after TBD.
Any athlete who participates in a USA Volleyball High Performance Beach Tryout in the 2020 calendar year may request a $50 discount code. Please contact Carolina.firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject headline: “U19 World Championship Trial Discount Code” to receive a one-time use discount code.
Any athlete who is 18 years of age or turning 18 on or before the first day of trials, must completed the Safe Sport training in order to be eligible to participate.
Athlete Dress Code/Attire
- All female athletes must wear shorts or spandex (1” inseam, min) and a tank top that covers the midriff when arms are at the sides.
- Male athletes must wear shorts and tanks. The shorts must be a minimum of 10 inches in length, and the tank tops must cover the midsection.
- The tops should be matching and have two (2) different numbers clearly visible that correspond to each player.
- Hats, visors, sunglasses and sand socks are considered optional personal attire.
- For competitions, pairs must be dressed identically, including matching tops and bottoms (including lengths).
- Cold weather clothing is permitted in conjunction with the uniform and tops should fit snugly under any uniform.
Athlete Check in Procedure
- Athletes must check in as a team (both partners MUST be present in order to be checked in)
- All athletes will need to bring a signed medical release form with them and present it at check in.
Coach Requirements & Registration
- ALL coaches must register to participate in the trials. Additional registration information TBD
- Coaches must register before TBD
- All coaches must meet the minimum requirements in order to participate in the event:
- Be a current USAV member in good standing
- Successfully complete the SafeSport training
- Successfully completed a USAV background screening
- Hold USAV IMPACT certification
Hotel Information: TBD
- Each athlete is responsible for their own lodging
Rules and Regulations
Please review the Tournament Manual for rules and regulations.