21 things you might not have known about Olympian Phil Dalhausser
1. First thing you do when you wake up?
I usually wake up to a three-year old trying to climb into bed. I’ll give him a hug and a kiss, good morning hug and kiss.
2. Click shuffle on your phone’s music, what’s the first song that plays?
I don’t have any music on my phone I think. I listen to a lot of talk radio.
3. Last thing you googled?
I’m renewing my passport because it’s about to expire. So I googled ‘passport renewal.’
4. Last meme you sent or received?
Hmm, what is a meme? [We explained what a meme was.] I haven’t sent one of those ever, I don’t think.
5. TV show you can’t resist?
Survivor. There is this really good show, I almost said Alone. It’s so good.
6. Favorite emoji?
7. Pet peeve when traveling?
I hate when people crowd the gate, when they first start letting people on. When I’m trying to get to my line and I don’t know if they’re in my line or waiting to board. They crowd the gate and I can’t get to my specific line.
8. Instagram or Snapchat?
9. Early bird or night owl?
10. Coffee or tea?
11. Favorite thing to eat?
Hmm. I’ll go with a regular chicken burrito.
12. Best place you’ve ever visited?
13. Last thing you ate?
I ate, well, a chicken burrito. [laughing]
14. You never leave the house without?
15. Favorite pro team in the U.S.?
16. Who would play you in a movie?
I get compared to James Carville or dude from Smashing Pumpkins. Billy Corgan.
17. Age you became a volleyball fan?
I was 17.
18. How do you relax?
I just watch TV.
19. Celebrity you’d most like to meet?
20. Last book you read?
I’m almost done with a book called ‘7 Habits of Highly Effective People.’
21. Sport you’re best at other than beach volleyball?