- Member of U.S. Women's Sitting National Team since 2013
- Member of Team USA's 2016 "Best Paralympic Team"
- Awarded the Wilma Rudolph Award as part of the 2016 Minnesota Nationals Girls and Women in Sports Day
- 2015 USAV Female Sitting Team Most Improved Player
- 2021 Golden Nations League - Gold
- 2019 Parapan American Games - Gold
- 2019 ParaVolley World Super 6 - Gold
- 2018 ParaVolley World Championships - Silver
- 2017 ParaVolley World Super 6 - Silver
- 2016 Paralympic Games in Rio de Janeiro - Gold
- 2016 ParaVolley Intercontinental Cup - Gold
- 2015 Parapan American Games - Gold
- 2014 ParaVolley World Championships - Silver
- Born in 1996
- Parents are John and Katie Shifflett... has two sisters
- Born with fibular hemimelia, and was born without her ankle bones and a few toes on her right leg. At 9 months old, her parents decided to amputate.