USA Volleyball’s Education Services department is providing a new opportunity for USA Volleyball member coaches. During Coach Observation Sessions, coaches will directly observe NTDP Training Series, which are high-level training environments within the USA Volleyball National Team system. Training Series feature many of the nation’s top coaches and junior athletes by age group.
While observing, coaches get exclusive access to on-court training, coach meetings and instruction. In general, there will be four or six available sessions that can each accommodate eight coaches. Coach Observation Sessions are available for $50 per session.
Observing coaches will receive:
- Opportunity for direct observation of NTDP Training Series sessions featuring the nation’s top coaches and athletes, and the flexibility to choose which NTDP age groups, genders and coaches to observe
- Live audio feed from NTDP head and assistant coaches
- Access to a Coach Academy online education module containing resources prepared by U.S. National Team staff for assistance in program preparation, observation and analysis
- Exclusive on-court access to training sessions and program meetings
- Group participation in pre- and post-training session debriefs with USAV staff and NTDP coaches
- Opportunities to network with coaches in your area and across the nation
- One-month FREE registration to a Gold subscription in the USAV Coach Academy with more than 60 courses and resources
- Recognition in the USA Volleyball Coach Academy with points and a certificate of completion for attendance
- A USA Volleyball polo shirt
Kudos for the Coach Observation Sessions
“It was a great experience and very well organized. The coaches were very prepared and knowledgeable.”
Yes, all who coaches who register must be current and eligible members with USA Volleyball?
No, each training session is different, focusing on different training themes. Registering to attend multiple sessions allows coaches to follow more of the NTDP Training Series narrative and training progression. Coaches can register for one or more sessions.