NEW: Due to the current local restrictions for the Greater Columbus Convention Center, no spectators will be allowed in the venue for Girls 18 Junior National Championship event. We will continue to monitor the situation as this is subject to change.
We are working with the Greater Columbus Convention Center and local authorities to ensure the safety of our guests at our event. Please check back soon to see a list of the protocols for the Girls 18s Junior National Championship and what to expect when attending.
Due to the current local restrictions for the Greater Columbus Convention Center, no spectators will be allowed in the venue for Girls 18 Junior National Championship event. We will continue to monitor the situation as this is subject to change.
There is no housing lottery for the GJNC 18s Championship. Housing for all teams will open Jan. 6, 2021 at 2 p.m. ET.
Open, National, USA & American – $900
Patriot – $800
Once a team has either accepted a bid or received a spot in the Patriot Division they will be placed in an “OK to Pay” status. Only then will they be prompted for payment. Check or credit card is accepted.
Due to the recent changes in fees imposed by credit card merchants, all credit card payments will incur a $25 non-refundable convenience fee. There are no convenience fees for paying by check.
Should a team need to cancel their registration from the national championship before the refund deadline date, a full refund of the entry fee will be given. The convenience fee is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Patriot Division opened Jan. 6 through Advanced Event Systems (AES).
Please review the information below regarding the nonqualifying division of the Girls 18s Juniors National Championship.
- The maximum number of teams that will be accepted in each Patriot Age Division will be as follows: 18 & Under Age Division: 48 Teams* *(Overall team count for the 2021 Girls 18s Junior National Championship will be fluid and may change from the initial registration opening count. Due to changing circumstances, some divisions may increase and decrease as our team count fluctuates. Please be aware of this before registering and understand this may be the case up to the event.)
- The first 48 teams to register in the 18 Patriot Division, based on date and time of entry in AES, will be notified through email that they have been tentatively accepted into this division. In the email, these teams will be given a specific deadline by which their Official Entry Form and entry fee must be received at the USA Volleyball National Office AND their housing must be booked through Team Travel Source, in order to be officially accepted.
- PLEASE DO NOT mail Official Entry Forms and fees to the USA Volleyball office UNTIL you have received notification of acceptance into the Patriot division from USA Volleyball Events Staff.
- If teams fail to complete all entry requirements by the given deadline, they will automatically be moved to the bottom of the wait list.
- All teams must book their housing through Team Travel Source in the Patriot Block and abide by the Stay & Play Policy.
- Teams that are not accepted as the top 48, will be placed on a wait list based on their date and time of entry in AES. This wait list will be posted on the USA Volleyball website.
- If a team receives a Patriot bid and then later qualifies for a higher division, that team’s Patriot bid will be awarded to the next team in line on the wait list (barring any team whose club has already met their team limit) and their entry materials will be transferred to their new division.
*Please note: The Patriot division will be limited to two teams per club for the 18 Patriot Division. If the age groups are not filled, we will then consider increasing this limit.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Housing for the Patriot Division opened on Jan. 6 through Team Travel Source (please see our Stay & Play Policy for more information regarding Team Travel Source). You must register your team in AES and wait to receive an email from USA Volleyball confirming your team’s tentative acceptance into this division before booking rooms. Waitlisted teams will be unable to book rooms (an email will be sent to you from USA Volleyball if your team’s waitlisted status changes). USA Volleyball will regularly send Team Travel Source updated lists of the teams confirmed in this division.
- There will be a separate Patriot Division Room Block. All teams accepted into this division must book rooms in the Patriot Division Room Block. Rooms booked in the Patriot Division Room Block WILL NOT be included in a club’s total room night count for lottery consideration purposes.
For athlete safety purposes, the U.S. Center for SafeSport is now requiring all athletes over the age of 17 (including those turning 18 years old during the USAV membership season) to take the Core Center for SafeSport training prior to competing in USAV events. To avoid any disruption in play, athletes must complete the training prior to arrival at GJNC 18s
The consent form can be located here for those athletes under 18 requiring consent prior to registration.
For questions regarding registration for SafeSport, please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org