March 6-8, 2021 and March 12-14, 2021
Weekend 1 (11-14, 15 American): March 6-8, 2021
(11s will play March 6-7)
Weekend 2 (15 Open & 15 USA, 16-17, 18 Non-Bid): March 12-14, 2021
For planning travel, we recommend not booking flights any earlier than 6 p.m. on the last day of play, should your team make it to the finals.
Orange County Convention Center – South Hall
9899 International Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819
- This will be a cashless event – tickets will be purchase online only. Tickets will not be available onsite.
- We are limiting 15 spectators per team.
- Please reach out to your Head Coach for your code to be able to purchase tickets.
- Live streaming will be available for every court with a BallerTV subscription.
Tickets are available now!
Hi Fans! Want to avoid crowds and shop from your phone? Now you can buy Sunshine Tournament Tees, Hoodies and souvenirs online at the Lucky Dog Quick Pick store! Shop from your phone and pick up your gear within an hour!
Click the link below and buy your souvenirs now or come by the Lucky Dog store booth to shop in-person.
The Sunshine Classic will be using Advanced Event Systems (AES) for it’s event registration process.
Registration opened on the following days:
- Weekend 1 (11s – 14s, 15 American): Oct.28, 2020, at 12 p.m. ET
- Weekend 2: (15 Open & USA, 16s-17s, 18 Non-Bid): Nov. 4, 2020, at 12 p.m.
NEW TO 2021: Teams will no longer need to create a roster in order to complete the initial registration process. Acceptance will first be given to teams who have completed all requirements. A team’s registration time stamp will be used once a division fills up and moves to a waitlist status. Rosters must be completed by Jan. 29, or the team will be dropped from the tournament!
- Register for the event in AES
- Pay registration fee, either by check or credit card
- Complete housing through Team Travel Source (More information below)
All registration requirements need to be completed in order to be fully accepted into the event.
- $840 per team (12s-17s)
- $600 per team (18 Non-Bid)
- $500 per team (11s)
Teams not accepted into Sunshine Volleyball Classic: Full Refund
Registration Deadline: Feb. 11
Note: Divisions will fill quickly. Once a division fills, those teams still in a pending status will be placed on a waitlist, and notified once a spot opens.
When a USA Volleyball event is canceled or interrupted due to acts or threats of war, acts or threats of terrorism, or a health risk alert, event entry refunds will be made to individuals or teams on a prorated basis once all of USAV’s out-of-pocket expenditures for the canceled or interrupted event have been settled from such fee.
If a team is denied entry into the tournament, because the field is filled, the team may elect to cancel its application and receive a full refund of its entry fee, OR the team may elect to go on a waiting list.
A team on a waiting list may drop out and obtain a full refund of its entry fee as long as we have not yet accepted the team into the tournament from the waiting list. To qualify for this, a team on a waiting list must have notified us in writing of their desire to drop before they receive notification of being accepted from the waiting list.
Entry fees are non-transferable to another team, even from the same club.
Here are the steps:
- After logging into AES, click on your name (top right) and choose “Dashboard”
- Click on Events (top left) and choose “Officials”
- Click on “Register for Events” in the bottom left corner
- Search for the event you would like to add and click the word “Register” to the left of that event