*Updated as of 5/10/2021
2021 Open National Championship Manual
If looking for a specific section, find direct links to that section below
Competition Rules and Regulations
Registration is now open through AES.
See instructions in Document and Resources below.
- Online registration in AES for all divisions: Thursday, April 22, 7 p.m. ET
- Online roster edits: Thursday, April 29, 11:50 p.m. ET
- Last day to receive entry refund: Thursday, May 6, 11:59 p.m. ET
- Foreign team/participant registrations below (see documents below): Monday, May 17, 11:59 p.m. ET
- Seeding form: Monday, May 19, 11:59 p.m. ET (Seeding Form)
- Manual roster edits (send to firstname.lastname@example.org): Thursday, May 20, 11:59 p.m.
Should a team need to cancel its registration from the national championship before the refund deadline date, a full refund of the entry fee will be given.*
Refund Deadline Date: May 6, 2021
*If the team pays by credit card, a $25 convenience fee will be charged. The convenience fee is nonrefundable.
The player/team matching service is intended to help players find teams or teams find additional players as part of the competition at the 2021 USA Volleyball Open National Championships. Lists of teams and players will be published on this page. You must fill out the application form (available soon) to be added to the list of teams and players.
Register as a player looking for a team
List of players looking to play on a team
Register as a team looking for a player
List of teams looking for a player
Join USA Volleyball and the Louisville Sports Commission at 4th Street Live on May 30th from 8 – 11 p.m. All restaurants and bars will be offering food and drink specials to USA Volleyball guests. Entertainment will begin at the central court area at 8 p.m.
411 S. 4th Street, Louisville, KY 40202
The following forms for Foreign Team/ Players must be sent to email@example.com by Monday, May 17.
- Each Foreign Player on a roster by provide the following:
- Foreign Participant Registration Form
- Proof of Age (picture of ID, Passport, etc)
- Foreign Insurance
- $10/person -OR- $100/team
- Canadian teams must provide Letter of Good Standing from Volleyball Canada to qualify for the insurance fee waiver. (Open National Championships- proof of 24-hour medical insurance coverage while in the United States will work in place of Letter of Good Standing)
- Foreign Team
- Foreign Team Registration Form
- Not needed if Foreign Player on US team
Foreign Teams & Players must be aware and abide by all travel restrictions and requirements when entering the country. Please be aware of the most up to date requirements by confirming with your airline, and reviewing the CDC’s website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/testing-air-travel.html
Documents and Resource (send forms to firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Division||Entry Fee||Check-in Date*||Play Dates**|
|AA (M/W)||$900||Thursday, May 27||May 28-30|
|A (M/W)||$900||Friday, May 28||May 29-31|
|BB (M/W)||$900||Thursday, May 27||May 28-30|
|B (M/W)||$900||Friday, May 28||May 29-31|
|Coed 4S A||$250||Friday, May 28||May 29-30|
|Coed 4S BB||$250||Friday, May 28||May 29-30|
|Women 40+ and 45+|
|$900||Thursday, May 27||May 28-30|
|Women 50+ and 55+|
|$900||Thursday, May 27||May 28-30|
|Men 50+||$900||Friday, May 28||May 29-31|
|Men 55+||$900||Thursday, May 27||May 28-30|
|Men 60+||$900||Friday, May 28||May 29-31|
|Men 65+||$800||Thursday, May 27||May 28-30|
|Men 70+||$800||Friday, May 28||May 29-31|
*Please note that all teams must be checked in by 9 p.m. on their designated registration day. Failure to check in WILL results in forfeiture of your first match or set.
** All teams will play at least one match on the last day of your play schedule