You may have heard already, but USA Volleyball is moving its membership management to SportsEngine!
This move will take place September 1, 2020, but you may already start to fill out your club’s account on SportsEngine which you’ll need to access the new USA Volleyball Member Management System (USAV MMS). An account for your club, called an “HQ” has already been created, but you must claim it and finish setup yourself. Emails detailing this process have been sent to your club’s primary contact. If you did not receive this email, you can find your club and claim your account online or contact your region for support
What will I use this account for?
- Review athletes and staff’s memberships and eligibility requirements
- Build rosters
- Manage your club with your local Region and USA Volleyball
How will I learn to use this new system?
- Your Region will supply resources to help teach you the new system
- Also, training videos are available
- Please note that not every Region will be using the USAV MMS and SportsEngine functionality in the same way. Check with your region for more information.
What can I do now?
- You may claim your free SportsEngine HQ account now
- Once you claim your account, you may get started with some of the free club management tools. .
- Please note that there are both free and premium versions of SportsEngine HQ accounts. USA Volleyball member clubs receive the free account to complete all actions required for the season. A premium account is purely optional and not required by USA Volleyball.
For more information or help resources on the transition to the SportsEngine HQ platform, please contact your region.