21 things you might not have known about Olympian April Ross
1. First thing you do when you wake up?
Lay in bed. [laughing] No, the first thing I do is I check my phone, I check my Instagram.
2. Click shuffle on your phone’s music, what’s the first song that plays?
Gasoline by Halsey.
3. Last thing you googled?
Whether Monaco is a state or city in France.
4. Last meme you sent or received?
[laughing] They almost all involve wine.
5. TV show you can’t resist?
My favorite one right now is The Mick.
6. Favorite emoji?
The one eye closed and the tongue sticking out.
7. Pet peeve when traveling?
One thing I find annoying is how long it takes to get the check in other countries when I’m out to eat.
8. Instagram or Snapchat?
Oh that’s a tough one. I think now its Snapchat.
9. Early bird or night owl?
10. Coffee or tea?
11. Favorite thing to eat?
If I’m being honest, probably fettuccine with rosé sauce.
12. Best place you’ve ever visited?
Sun Valley, Idaho, and Rome, Italy.
13. Last thing you ate?
[laughing] Girl Scout cookies. S’mores, I think they’re new. They’re the most expensive. S’more cookies. [laughing]
14. You never leave the house without?
My water bottle.
15. Favorite pro team in the U.S.?
16. Who would play you in a movie?
Kaitlin Olson. [laughing]
17. Age you became a volleyball fan?
As soon as I started, when I was 13, I became a fan of playing. Then the first time I became a fan of watching it was going to the AVPs when I was in high school, maybe 16 or 17.
18. How do you relax?
Watching movies or reading a book.
19. Celebrity you’d most like to meet?
I’m reading her book; I think it’d be awesome to meet Gloria Steinem.
20. Last book you read?
The last book I finished was the first Harry Potter book. I’m trying to get through the series.
21. Sport you’re best at other than beach volleyball?
Snowboarding. Is that a sport?