COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (Feb. 4, 2021) – USA Volleyball National Team players and coaches know video review is a valuable way to improve their game.
Now volleyball athletes at any level can get a personalized video review from a top U.S. National Team player or coach with USA Volleyball One on One, Powered by SLOCOACH.
With USA Volleyball One on One, Powered by SLOCOACH, a volleyball athlete sends in footage, which is reviewed by a U.S. National Team athlete or coach using innovative technology. The athlete receives a personalized review that will help her/him take their game to the next level. No matter where in the world you train or play, you can choose your coach based on their talent, not their location.
Athletes can choose from a variety of skills at novice, advanced or elite levels in which to receive coaching:
There are also coaches who focus specifically on beach volleyball, sitting volleyball and sport performance including mental preparedness and diet.
Athletes and coaches currently available for a
- Tayyiba Haneef-Park / Olympian & Silver Medalist, U.S. Women’s National Team
- Kyle Dagostino / Libero, U.S. Men’s National Team
- Chiaka Ogbogu / Middle Blocker, U.S. Women’s National Team
- Tama Miyashiro / Assistant Coach & Olympian, U.S. Women’s National Team
- Justine Wong-Orantes / Libero, U.S. Women’s National Team
- Lauren Fendrick / Olympian, U.S. Beach National Team
- Erin Virtue / Assistant Coach, U.S. Women’s National Team
- Mitch Stahl / Middle Blocker, U.S. Men’s National Team
Take another step on your Path to the Podium by going to go.usav.org/OneonOne and choosing a coach today.