June 21-24, 2024
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas,TX
11s: June 21-23: Onsite Check-in 6/20/24
Ages 12 -13s: June 21-24: Onsite Check-in 6/20/24
12s- National, USA, American
13s- Open, National, USA, Liberty, American, Patriot
- 11 National – $800
- 12-13 Open, National, USA, Liberty, American – $1,000
- 13 Patriot – $900
Once a team has either accepted a bid or received a spot in the Patriot Division, they will be placed in an “OK to Pay” status. Only then will they be prompted for payment. Check or credit card is accepted.
Due to the recent changes in fees imposed by credit card merchants, all credit card payments will incur a $25 non-refundable convenience fee. There are no convenience fees for paying by check.
**Last Day to mail in Checks is 5/24/24.**
A team that is denied entry to the National Championship by the USAV Events Department shall receive a full refund of their entry fee.
• There will be NO REFUNDS if a team removes itself from the event after the registration deadline, which will be outlined in the acceptance email sent to the individual team.
This is a Stay and Play event; all housing must be booked through Team Travel Source.
Patriot Housing will open Thursday, January 18th
- If you are tentatively accepted with USAV for this event on January 17, Team Travel Source will email the Booking Link to the Club Contact registered on Thursday, January 18 at 12 p.m. EST
- If you are tentatively accepted with USAV after January 17 – Team Travel Source will email the Booking Link to the Club Contact registered, once we have notified Team Travel Source of your Patriot standing.
Patriot teams can only book at Patriot indicated properties. Properties will be marked as Patriot hotel on the boking site.
- The Patriot Division is the only Pay to Play Division at the Girls Junior National Championship.
- Registration for the Patriot Division will open at the below times through the official event registration system, Advanced Event Systems (AES):
- 13s: – 12 p.m. EST on January 17, 2023
- The maximum number of teams that will be accepted in each Patriot Age Division will be as follows:
- 13 & Under Age Divisions: TBD
- The first TBD* teams (13 & under) to register, based on date and time of entry in AES, will be notified through email that they have been tentatively accepted into this division. In the email, these teams will be given a specific deadline by which their Official Entry Form and entry fee must be received at the USA Volleyball National Office AND their housing must be booked through Team Travel Source, in order to be officially accepted.
- PLEASE DO NOT mail Official Entry Forms and fees to the USA Volleyball office UNTIL you have received notification of acceptance into the Patriot division from USA Volleyball Events Staff.
- If teams fail to complete all entry requirements by the given deadline, they will automatically be moved to the bottom of the wait list.
- All teams must book their housing through Team Travel Source in the Patriot Block and abide by the Stay & Play Policy.
- Teams that are not accepted as the top TBD teams, will be placed on a waitlist based on their date and time of entry in AES. This waitlist will be posted on the USA Volleyball website.
- If a team receives a Patriot bid and then later qualifies for a higher division, their entry materials will be transferred to their new division. That team’s Patriot bid will be awarded to the next team in line on the wait list (barring any team whose club has already met their team limit).
- Patriot Refund Deadline: May 1, 2024
*Please note: The Patriot division will be limited to 2 teams per club. If the division does not fill, we will then consider increasing this limit.
Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center Dallas
650 S Griffin St, Dallas, TX 75202