With the 2022 USA Volleyball Open National Championship in Orlando just days away, USA Volleyball announces that its 2023 Open National Championship will be May 26-31 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, Texas
May 26-31, 2023
Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center, Dallas, Texas
Registration is now OPEN!
Need help registering your team? Click the link for step by step registration instructions!
- Online Registration ENDS in AES for ALL Divisions: Friday, April 28 at 11:59PM ET.
- Online Roster Edits: Friday, May 5 at 11:59PM ET.
- Last Day to Receive Entry Refund: Friday, May 5 at 11:59PM ET
- Seeding Form: Wednesday, May 11 at 11:59PM ET (2023 Seeding Form)
- Foreign Team/Participant Registration and Forms: Wednesday, May 17 at 11:59PM ET. (See Forms Below)
- Manual Roster Edits (send to firstname.lastname@example.org): Friday, May 19 at 11:59PM ET.
650 S Griffin St, Dallas, TX 75202
Halls D, E & F
Tournament Manual Coming Soon!
The player / team matching service is intended to help players find teams or teams find additional players as part of the competition at the 2023 USA Volleyball Open National Championship.
Lists of teams and players will be published on this page. You must fill out the application form to be added to the list of teams and players.
The following forms for Foreign Team(s) / Player(s) must be sent to email@example.com by Friday, May 19, at 11:59PM ET.
Foreign Teams and Foreign Player Requirements
- Foreign Participant Registration Form
- Submit Proof of Age by Player(s) (Picture of ID, Passport, etc.)
- ALL FOREIGN PARTICIPANTS MUST COMPLETE THIS FORM & SUBMIT DOCUMENTATION
- Foreign Insurance
- $10/person or $100 Per Team
- This can be paid during your team’s ON-SITE Check-In
- Foreign Team Insurance Summary
Foreign Team(s) Summary Form
- Foreign Team Registration Form
- Note – This is NOT required if a foreign player is playing on a Domestic team.
Should a team need to cancel its registration from the national championship before the refund deadline date, a full refund of the entry fee will be given.*
Refund Deadline Date: Friday, May 5 at 11:59PM ET
*If the team pays by credit card, a $25 convenience fee will be charged. The convenience fee is nonrefundable.
- Ball checkout will be available for the duration of the tournament starting on May 26-31 at the Equipment Tent located next to the Championship Desk. Teams who intend to checkout balls must present a photo ID at the tent.
Court Rental / Practice Time(s)
- Court rental for team practice(s) will be available on Thursday, May 25 and on Sunday, May 28 at the Equipment Tent located right next to the Championship Desk.
- Thursday, May 25 – Practice times will run from 1-9 p.m. on a first come first serve basis upon court availability.
- Sunday, May 28 – Practice times will run from the morning of match play through the last scheduled match time of the day on a first come first serve basis upon court availability. *Please note that tournament play WILL be in effect so availability WILL vary!
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org