Few athletes are going to beat the odds and make it to collegiate or professional volleyball. John Kessel's son is one of those few. Here are tips from John about raising a potential professional athlete.
These drills were submitted to fulfill requirements for CAP I certification.
- Exchange (PDF) (Matt Laliberte)
- Hawaii Defend and Set (PDF) (Edwin Aguiar)
- Hitter vs Hitter Tic-Tac-Toe (PDF) (Grant Kudert)
- Risk Reward (PDF) (Greg Post)
- Nev’s (PDF) (Kristina Baehm)
- Cross Court Pepper (PDF) (Iain Bradbury)
- 5 on 5 Warm-Up (PDF) (David Noble)
- Modified USA 6 on 6 (.doc) (Kyong Lee)
- Base to D (.doc) (Jamie Gilmore)
- Scramble and Recover (PDF) (Juanita Blee)
- Terminator (PDF) (Christopher Strok)
- Dig-Set-Cover (PDF) (Stephanie Schmidt)
- Feed the Beast (PDF) (Ashley Cornett)
- 4×4 Out of System Setting (PDF) (Todd Lyon)