Parents agonizing over defeat need to learn to enjoy all matches, including losses, and spend more time teaching the values and lessons to be gained in the journey.
These drills were submitted to fulfill requirements for CAP I certification.
- Exchange (PDF) (Matt Laliberte)
- Hawaii Defend and Set (PDF) (Edwin Aguiar)
- Hitter vs Hitter Tic-Tac-Toe (PDF) (Grant Kudert)
- Risk Reward (PDF) (Greg Post)
- Nev’s (PDF) (Kristina Baehm)
- Cross Court Pepper (PDF) (Iain Bradbury)
- 5 on 5 Warm-Up (PDF) (David Noble)
- Modified USA 6 on 6 (.doc) (Kyong Lee)
- Base to D (.doc) (Jamie Gilmore)
- Scramble and Recover (PDF) (Juanita Blee)
- Terminator (PDF) (Christopher Strok)
- Dig-Set-Cover (PDF) (Stephanie Schmidt)
- Feed the Beast (PDF) (Ashley Cornett)
- 4×4 Out of System Setting (PDF) (Todd Lyon)