I spent Memorial Day flying back from Amsterdam, 24 hours in en route, leaving a place where the Dutch Underground were battling in World War II three-quarters of a century before me.
These drills were submitted to fulfill requirements for CAP I certification.
- Exchange (PDF) (Matt Laliberte)
- Hawaii Defend and Set (PDF) (Edwin Aguiar)
- Hitter vs Hitter Tic-Tac-Toe (PDF) (Grant Kudert)
- Risk Reward (PDF) (Greg Post)
- Nev’s (PDF) (Kristina Baehm)
- Cross Court Pepper (PDF) (Iain Bradbury)
- 5 on 5 Warm-Up (PDF) (David Noble)
- Modified USA 6 on 6 (.doc) (Kyong Lee)
- Base to D (.doc) (Jamie Gilmore)
- Scramble and Recover (PDF) (Juanita Blee)
- Terminator (PDF) (Christopher Strok)
- Dig-Set-Cover (PDF) (Stephanie Schmidt)
- Feed the Beast (PDF) (Ashley Cornett)
- 4×4 Out of System Setting (PDF) (Todd Lyon)