As the sport of volleyball continues to grow in popularity with young athletes around the country, USA Volleyball is announcing that it will split its Girls Junior National Championship to provide more opportunities for clubs and junior athletes to compete. The inaugural USA Volleyball Girls Junior National Championship (GJNC) for the 11-13 age divisions will be held on June 14-17, 2023, in Minneapolis at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
June 14-17, 2023
Minneapolis, Convention Center, Minneapolis, Minn.
11s: June 14-16 (Onsite Registration: June 13)
Ages 12s – 13s: June 14 – 17 (Onsite Registration: June 13)
12s- National, USA, American
13s- Open, National, USA, Liberty, American, Patriot
- 11 National – $800
- 12-13 Open, National, USA, Liberty, American – $1,000
- 13 Patriot – $900
Once a team has either accepted a bid or received a spot in the Patriot Division, they will be placed in an “OK to Pay” status. Only then will they be prompted for payment. Check or credit card is accepted.
Due to the recent changes in fees imposed by credit card merchants, all credit card payments will incur a $25 non-refundable convenience fee. There are no convenience fees for paying by check.
A team that is denied entry to the National Championship by the USAV Events Department shall receive a full refund of their entry fee.
• There will be NO REFUNDS if a team removes itself from the event after the registration deadline, which will be outlined in the acceptance email sent to the individual team.
Minneapolis Convention Center
1301 2nd Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55404
- The Patriot Division is the only Pay to Play Division at the Girls Junior National Championship.
- Registration for the Patriot Division will open at the below times through the official event registration system, Advanced Event Systems (AES):
- 13s: – 12:00pm EST on January 11th, 2023
- The maximum number of teams that will be accepted in each Patriot Age Division will be as follows:
- 13 & Under Age Divisions: 48 teams each
- The first 48* teams (13 & under) to register, based on date and time of entry in AES, will be notified through email that they have been tentatively accepted into this division. In the email, these teams will be given a specific deadline by which their Official Entry Form and entry fee must be received at the USA Volleyball National Office AND their housing must be booked through Team Travel Source, in order to be officially accepted.
- PLEASE DO NOT mail Official Entry Forms and fees to the USA Volleyball office UNTIL you have received notification of acceptance into the Patriot division from USA Volleyball Events Staff.
- If teams fail to complete all entry requirements by the given deadline, they will automatically be moved to the bottom of the wait list.
- All teams must book their housing through Team Travel Source in the Patriot Block and abide by the Stay & Play Policy.
- Teams that are not accepted as the top 48 teams, will be placed on a waitlist based on their date and time of entry in AES. This waitlist will be posted on the USA Volleyball website.
- If a team receives a Patriot bid and then later qualifies for a higher division, their entry materials will be transferred to their new division. That team’s Patriot bid will be awarded to the next team in line on the wait list (barring any team whose club has already met their team limit).
- Patriot Refund Deadline: May 1, 2023
*Please note: The Patriot division will be limited to 2 teams per club. If the division does not fill, we will then consider increasing this limit.